Thursday 16 October 2014

Quilt Show 2


Hi there. First of all, my booboo. 
These are not poppies of course but Parrot Tulips. Now with these new ones I am not so impressed and will probably not try them again. Mutant, is the word and that is what these are as you can clearly tell from the one on the right. Now this one gives me the hebejebies. But that is how they come up with new designs, through natures hiccups.

Now back to the quilt show. There were big quilts, small quilts, wall hangings, cushions, some embroidery, my upcycle challenge, and also some of our charity work, mainly knitting for babies. These are above the little corner we set up with sewing machine etc. so here we go.

What have I done?
Oops! 
Better go and sort it out if I can.
Cheers,
Trills.xx


No comments:

Post a Comment