Wednesday 18 July 2012

another try. im not sure what im doing. working from my smart phone as computer in a bad mood. hi again from a sunny winters day in nz. i wish i could show pics but that attempt didnt work. i need a buddy for a day to teach me. shortly i will be off to the liquour shop for empty boxes to pack my tons of books in to transport down to cottage. this move is a slow process. most of quilting and craft stuff is now in crammed studio and i console myself in the evenings with my ripple crochet blanket which is growing fast. ive taken photos but just cant figure out how to get them to here. bear with, bear with! blessings, trills


4 comments:

  1. Hi ,thankyou so much for your lovely comments on my blog,i think its marvelous what your doing ,it took me a while to work everything out on my computer to ,i had no training and my younger daughter and son helped me a lot and then i just grew with confidence and now i can say i have learnt a lot so please dont give up ,if im not sure about something i go to the help section say on blogger and ask xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep trying Trills,you doing good,wish I could help you out more.Got your message over at mine,re. Paula ,I tried to mail you but your a no reply blogger,and I dont have an email for you.She has closed her blog for a little rest,but have spoken to her and shes fine,I will pass on your good wishes,lots of love juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trills, Thanks for finding me!! My blog is all still new too and am only getting a few views each week. Don't worry - just keep at it!! Great to hear from you and it's so lovely to get a comment!! I'll be posting my ta dah rather nervously later this week. It's funny - it's not like I'm showing hundreds of people anyway!! I love New Zealand - my hubby's best mate lives just outside Auckland. We toured for 5 weeks before we had kids. We'd defo relocate if it wasn't for my mum!! Take care, J9 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you haven´t given up on blogging - I see it´s been a while - my sister got me into blogging a few months back and it has been a wonderful experience for me.

    ReplyDelete