Thursday 10 March 2016

His and Hers


It's early morn and a little wet, but when there's trekking to do there's not stopping these guys. Hubby is setting off to meet other tractor Trekkers traveling to a agriculture show down country. 


Have tractor and sleeping quarters,the road beckons.


Everything a bloke needs tucked away neatly.


And he's away. Have fun my dearest, and I'll do the same.
Do you feel it". I have 4 days to myself. Yeah! 
Much as we love them, our breaks apart are treasured time for us both, enhancing each of our lives, with renewed appreciation of each other and richness enhancement of our marriage.

You see, as well as our joint interests and activities, we each have our own hobbies. Most of mine are enjoyed in my aladins cave or the garden.

Come into my haven of crafty delights.

Oops! That looks like a hoarders nightmare, or heaven, depending how you look at it. But.....

This corner is set up for my new hobby of art journaling. Check out YouTube for great tutorials and Pinterest for awesome eye candy and ideas.

I will also spend some quality time in my God corner, with maybe a post in my other blog trillswalk.


Then, I may finish this piece of patchwork with vintage fabrics. Yes I have much to employ my mind and hands.

Also plant to be planted in my cottage garden. These Iceland Poppies will be a delight as Winter eases in to Spring in several months.
Right now, though, we are still enjoying our late Summer.

And my dearest has left me with enough water to keep the garden nourished for the next 4 days. It saves our house water.
This mornings post also brought this exciting package from Jessie Chorley in the UK. Such mouth watering goodies for my journaling and stitching.


So right now, I will have a cuppa and oat cookie, and finish my morning code cracker and sudoku, then get cracking on this cracking day. 
Hope you are having a cracking good day, wherever you are,
Blessings and love, Trills xxx















No comments:

Post a Comment