Wednesday 12 February 2014

On the road

HHeading South through forestry 
Across the plateau with a lovely view of Mt Ruapehu.
Cute old cottages in Taihape.
A beautiful rug in a shop in Taihape. Just love the pattern and colours.
A very old singer machine in a museum in Bulls
A mockup shop with lots of lovely old tins etc.
Ye old coal range like we had when I was little.
We had these too at some time.wouldn't mind the copper kettle for the bus.
Lovely old patterned carpet on the floor of a display. Droooollll.
A shop for Kerry to browse. Haven't seen one for years.
Sunset on Otaki beach freedom camping.
Kaput I Island just off shore. A sanctuary for native endangered birds and reptiles.
A Stoney beach littered with driftwood. If I was a local I think I would take up driftwood art. I did gather a few pieces
I see a serpent, Jonah's whale
And this amazing flying creature.
And several small pieces just leant themselves to being crocheted together for a wee mobile. My first crafty venture on the trip.
Then it was time to board the ferry at 1.30am and leave the North Island. See you down South somewhere.
Blessings to one and all.Love Trills x

No comments:

Post a Comment