Tuesday 4 November 2014

Escape.

We arrived here at Mt Maunganui on Thurs avo and parked in our campsite. This is our view out the front window. Stunning!
Yes! We are really here after weeks of anticipation and false starts due to weather etc. The weather is blustery with squally showers but promises to fine up over the next few days.
Friday morning brings some sunshine but still very blustery winds that shook Emmylou during the night and showers are still passing but I'm off down onto the beach to fossic.

I love the sun glinting on the sea. It is very calm today as the wind is coming from the west. I can't remember which it is. An off shore wind or onshore, but it's is flattening the sea making small gentle waves instead of surf.
I also love rock formations, but do you see what I see? Shoals of seashells! Yeah!
Just look!
And look!
And look!
I love these pretty salmon coloured scallop shells and I see broken shells to craft something special. I'm dropping off the iPad and getting a bag to start collecting. See you later.
Just a taste of what's to come. It's now Sat and this morning I captured the sunrise and you can just see in the window of the bus my shell creation made last night. 
I'm on borrowed time with iPad so will finish this post with more to come. Blessings, Trills.xx







No comments:

Post a Comment