Tuesday 23 December 2014

Greetings


Morning has broken on this Christmas Eve down under.
We are ready! Shade sails up in lieu of the veranda roof.
And I am very happy with the results. I found the bunting I had made a few years ago and it as if made to fit.


The swing seat was brought back up from the garden and brushed down. The canopy not in such a good state so I pinned an op shop lace tablecloth over the top. Tadah!
Hoping for a fine day tomorrow so we can set up a tressle table out here for Our Christmas lunch of cold meats, salads, new potatoes, and of course delectable deserts.

I hope that wherever you are you are blessed with the company of loved ones,

May the glory of the message of Christmas fill your hearts 

With joy and peace.


I wish you all, safe travels, good health, and happiness.


And may the magic of Christmas fill your homes with light, joy and love,
May blessings abound
Love, Trills.xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment