Wednesday 7 January 2015

Three bags full.

The days are hot and one tends to stay away from the sunny areas, but this morning I looked out the bedroom window and realised the sun did not reach the vegi plot till late morning.

So on with my gardening shoes, out with the tools, and weed bag, oh boy did I need the weed bag!
I think I may get the prize for this grand silver beet flower. With our concern about saving water we don't worry about planting any more veges past Spring, so this is the left overs plus the invaders.

I had weeded the smaller patch with the few strawberries, rhubarb, and the special chilli. Well now for the big one.


Don't procrastinate Trills, admiring that flower. It has to go. But most of all those pesky weeds.

Halfway there and already 3 bags have gone over the bank. We are lucky to have an area we can dispose of garden waste.
Well the sun has caught up with me so I'll finish it tomorrow. Truly! Yes I mean it!

Time for a cuppa and some awesome summer fruits. At last the cherries have gone down in price and I can have one of my favourite treats.
Cheers! Have a great day. Blessings and love, Trills.xx






No comments:

Post a Comment