Tuesday 27 May 2014

Quilt Show.


Hi again. Yes it was an early start last Saturday morning as we prepared to board the bus for our annual trip. This time to Hamilton for their quilt show. 

I wasn't about to be left out with my dicky knees and managed to pull myself up the bus stairs and down and used my crutches all day to help keep on top of any problems.

In the foyer of this pavilion in the botanical gardens is this amazing wood carving.

The other half.

Ok. Here is the show. This first amazing quilt at one of the merchants. Now I will just roll the pics with few words. Hope you enjoy.














Old blankets.







Op shop shirts.




Quilts for sale.

Not these.



I'll be back with more tomorrow. Bye for one, blessings Trills.xx


























No comments:

Post a Comment